Tuesday 15 May 2012

Nearly 3

Case file number 19 is in full swing at CSI. Check out the current gorgeous case here:  case number 19.











Isn't the palette beautiful! Here is my layout:


For my evidence I have used:
Birds
Feathers
White wash/gesso
Circular elements
Circular accents

For my testimony:
I made a circle shaped booklet and listed my top ten favourite things about my daughter at nearly 3.

When the birdie  in the top right corner is lifted up the booklet is revealed.








































Some more close ups
















































Products used:

Basic great patterned paper
American crafts cardstock
Prima flower
Manor House Creations flower
Kaisercraft doily,  rub ons and tiny alphas
2 Crafty chipboard
Pink paisley chipboard
Ribtex bird
Crate paper rub on alphas
Tattered angels glimmer mist
Bo bunny chipboard number
Purple pumpkin button
Vintage doilies
Feather
Gesso
Acrylic paints
Machine stitching.

TFL xo



No comments:

Post a Comment