Saturday 5 May 2012

Growing up

I hope you are all having a great sunday.
Lucky me has a full uninterrupted scrappy day today. DP has taking little miss up the coast so I can scrap and she can see her grandparents. Thanks darling xo


Well I am super excited and honoured to be on the CSI design team.
This is my first case as a CSI Detective.
It's a gorgeous one.

For my layout I have used one of the journalling inspiration words growth to inspire the theme of my layout- my daughter growing up at the rate of notts! 

So for my" "evidence" I used:
tissue paper layered over my background patterned paper as it was a darker grey than I wanted so I layered the white tissue paper over it to lighten it.
I also have leaves (chipboard)
Flowers
I have twisted some prima twisters to try and visually link the two areas of my layout.
I also have a couple of pieces of bling.

For my "testimony" I used the inspiration words as jumping points; growth, extreme and bloom.
I also "grew" my journalling by writing more than I generally word.
And I also made the journalling all about the growth of someone (my daughter)

Journalling is written around the edges of the page and reads; " you are growing up so very fast. Both physically and mentally you have changed so much since your birth. Your physical growth has been steady over the time since your birth. But it feels like since one and a half the emotional development has accelerated. You are now so smart, sweet and incredible. I love you so much." 



Products used:
Kaisercraft, My minds eye and Echo park patterned papers
Tissue paper
Little yellow bicycle stickers
Prima flowers, twisters and crystal trinket
Kaisercraft resin blooms and acrylic paints
Tattered angels glimmer mist
Dustic attic chipboard
Collections chipboard
2 crafty chipboard
Charms creations; heavenly heart, sun and lovely lollipop.
Lovely bug bits n bobs button
Corrugated cardboard
Paper doilies
Vintage doilies
Gesso
3d foam tape
Helmer's scrap dots

TFL X

2 comments:

  1. Totally gorgeous!!! that yellow is so striking and what a cute cheeky face!!!

    ReplyDelete