Sunday 20 May 2012

Garden Kisses

I hope you are all having a happy monday.

Case file number 20 is open for investigation at CSI.

Here is the awesome case file:



For my evidence I used:
A kraft bacground
Machine stitching
Staggered heights of embellishments
"White space"
Felt accents 
Paint drops

For my testimony:
I said 4 important things
I used the inspiration word cute
And I journalled part of my journalling on a twine trail

My first 3 important things are journalled around  the outside of the page highlighted with red stitching under them. The 4th one is in the bottom right hand corner above the twine trail.

Journalling reads:
1. Madeline and Daddy,
2. Home from a fete,
3.In our front garden,
4. Sharing super cute kisses.





Products used:
My minds eye patterned paper
Prima flowers
Kaisercraft flowers and resin bloom
Sassafras flower and alphas
D-lish scraps satin flowers and washi tapes
Rainbow splendour windmill
Lovely bug bits n bobs button
My little bit of whimsy pin
Twine
Machine stitching
Kaisercraft acrylic paint
Lots of 3D foam tape and Helmer's scrap dots.

TFL xo

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous page, Sarah! Love the pops of red :-) and how sweet is that pic :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh you have totally samshed this colour combo!! really love your design for this layout and all the yummy embellishments!so Joy!!

    ReplyDelete