Sunday 27 May 2012

Little miss fancy

Hello everyone! Happy monday to you!

Case file 21 is up at CSI.




























I just managed in the nick of time to get a DT layout done for the reveal.

For my "evidence" I have used:
Flowers
Doilies
layers
Icing (grey tinged gesso scrapped over embellishments and page)
Pins

For my testimony I have used:
3 different sized journalling spots
A"two" approach to journaling--pros/cons, .
The inspiration word fancy

Journalling reads:
"you want to wear fancy clothes EVERYWHERE we go. You love to dress up in petti skirts, tutus and fairy outfits. No place is too casual for your outfits"

"Pro's: you look super cute, makes for great photos."
"Con's: often impractical, sometimes not weather appropriate"





















































Products used:
American crafts patterned paper and journalling sticker
Basic grey pattered paper
Sassafras alphas
Manor house creations flower
Dusty attic chipboard
Prima flowers
Kaisercraft lace
D-lish scraps resin blooms and hat pin
ScrAp this felt bloom and fuzzy felt jotters
Vintage doilies
Gesso Acrylic paint
3D foam tape 
Helmer's scrap dots

TFL
Sarah x

8 comments:

  1. Simply gorgeous layout Sarah! I love your design with the cluster around the photo...beautiful! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! this layout is super delish!! i love how you have used these elements and the texture! OMG! YUMO!! so so JOY! {HUGS}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sarah...thanks for joining my blog...came on over to see your work. It's lovely! Right up my alley....ADORE this one of your li'l girl & isn't it so true [well, not that I've got girls..but step Grandies are the same!]...LOVE your 'clusters':):) Saw your 1st ever canvas. V impressive! And sooo sad re: your little boy. My eldest has just had his first [oh, yeah, you'd have seen that!!!] so I can relate....I'll be back:):):) Oh! And think about going into the Scrap Friends inspiration challenge...I reckon you'd rock it:):)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Lizzy for your lovely comment. I will pop over and check out scrap friends.

      Delete
  4. WOW Sarah this page looks stunning! I love, love, love your fabulous clusters and gorgeous mix of textures :D

    ReplyDelete