Monday 28 October 2013

Pop and Colours!!! Workshop 3

Well for quite some time now I have felt like I'm just churning out the same scrappy stuff over and over. I guess I've just been stuck in a scrappy rut.
So when I saw some of my friends signed up to Pop and Colours online workshops I jumped in too.

Three workshops have now gone live. It's not too late for you to sign up too.
I'm very time poor. So have only done 1 of the 3 workshops.
I did the wonderful workshop by Gaelle Ly

She gave a wonderful tutorial, and I loved the background techniques.















Products used:
American crafts card stock and patterned paper
Prima patterned paper, mask and resin flower
WOW chipboard
TCW template
Opals embossing power
Kaiser stamp
Tim Holtz distress stain
Luminarte
Mont marte water soluble oil pastels
versamark watermark stamp pad
Studio calico wood veneer alphabet
MME enamel dots
Typo washi tape
D-lish scraps washi tape
Gesso
Texture paste
Paper doily
Vintage doilies
Acrylic paints
Adhesive rhinestone squares
Craft wire
Helmer's scrap dots
3d foam tape
Posca Pen

TFL

Sarah x

2 comments:

  1. lovely page Sarah-I adore the colours

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful photo and page, Sarah! Your background is amazing!

    ReplyDelete