Monday 7 October 2013

A colourful life

Have you seen the Monopoly scrapbooking competition going on over at Scrapbooking Top 50 Australia!?



It's an awesome competition, which I'm privileged to have arranged with the other DT's over there.
You should check out the awesome challenges and prizes we have going on. And who doesn't love a game of scrapbooking monopoly! Come and join in the fun here

For week 1 I rolled my dice and landed on Chevron Street.
So I used Chevron, stars and handmade embellies by Burdy's handmade embellies and My little bit of whimsy.

The photos are of me the start of this year with my headgear I wore for the colour run. 
I used nail polishes again to add the colours to my background.





Here is my layout:









Products used:

American crafts patterned paper and card stock
Jillibean soup alphas
MME enamel dots
Typo washi tape
Studio calico wood veneer stars
Wow chevron chipbaord
D-lish Scraps washi tape
Burdy's handmade embellies flower
My little bit of whimsy resinbutton
Sequin trim
Nail polishes
Acrylic paints
Craft wire
Craft feathers
3D foam tape

TFL x

6 comments:

  1. Stunning page Sarah!! Love how those colours POP against the black!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This ROCKS!!!! I really love this! Great work using the nail polish! And I really love the layout in the latest SBM mag - "Colours of Me" about your colour run. It is fabulous!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Chantal x And so sweet of you to notice me in the mag! xo

      Delete
  3. You are rocking those brights on the black Sarah!!

    ReplyDelete