Sunday 20 October 2013

Crazy. Silly. Family.


Have you seen the week 3 "Colours" challenges over at Scrapbooking Top 50 Australia Monopoly!! It's not too late to join in the fun!! You can pick your token, roll your dice and scrap your way around the monopoly board.

There is awesome challenges and amazing prizes up for grabs.







For week 3 I landed on "Complimentary Close" 
For the complimentary colour wheel I went with the purple and yellow scheme.


Here is my layout, the photos are some selfies that my daughter, my sister and I took while we were goofing around together.

The layout is quite different to my usual style as its very clean! But that's what I was in the mood for. Lol.





Products used:

Tim Holtz cardstock
Ruby rock it patterned paper
American crafts patterned paper
Jillibean soup alphas
MME enamel dots
WOW chipboard
Rainbow splendour tags and pinwheel
Scrap this fuzzy felt journal
Rhinestones
3d foam tape
Helmers scrap dots
American crafts precision pen


TFL
Sarah x

3 comments:

  1. How fun is this, Sarah! Loving the purple and yellow--and looks so cool with the kraft background!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow this is awesome!!! Love it so much, Sarah!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. never in a million years would I have attempted that colour scheme but your page looks awesome. You totally rocked it!

    ReplyDelete