Friday 11 October 2013

Arrows and multi photos! SUYS october challenge!!


Have you seen the october challenge over at Show us your stuff

Its a fun challenge with  fabulous sponsors!  

The challenge this month is to use multiple photos and an arrow or arrows on your page!!  And as always to include a handmade item/s on your page.

And our awesome sponsors this month are flutterby designs and Artified

I met Anita from flutterby designs at a recent scrap retreat, she is a darling and a very talented scrapper! 
Anita kindly supplied myself and the rest of the SUYS DT with gorgeous flutterby designs goodies to use on our layouts. Thanks so much Anita x

I have used 4 "photo cut outs' which look like photo tabs, from flutterby designs. They are cute designs and super fun to work worth.




Here is my page with photos of me and my scrappy friend Annette at Camp Mojo 2013.
Using nail polishes again to create my dripping colours on the page.













Products used:

American crafts cardstock
2 crafty chipboard
Jillibean soup alphas
MME enamel dots
Prima flowers
Heidi swapp stickers
WOW chipboard
Typo washi tape
Flutterby designs photo tabs

Scrapbooking from scratch washi tape
D-lish scraps washi tape
Purple pumpkin button
Nail polishes!!!
Acrylic paint
Sequins
Helmer's scrap dots
3d foam tape

TFL X


5 comments:

  1. What an awesome fun looking layout!!! Love the black cardstock and the nail polish use!!! Wonder if I can steal some of the kids??? lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous page, Sarah!! Love the brights on the black!!! super cool pics too :D ... got this one on my list to do ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super layout! Love how you work those nail polishes!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. STUNNING....I don't do black much - don't see it used much....this is totally gobsmacking.....& from a non purple fan, I have to say you've made that colour sing:):):))

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is beautiful Sarah! The bright colours on the black background is so effective!! xx

    ReplyDelete