Monday 3 September 2012

Cherished Moments

Hello all,

Happy monday to you.
I've fallen behind on my blogging.

Here is a DT layout i did for Case file 34 at CSI.
That case file is now closed.
But make sure to check out the current case file number 35 here.

My layout is a photo of my partner and our son Lachlan who passed away.
The photo is taken after he passed on the day of his birth and passing. The photos we have are so beautiful and such a fabulous keep sake for us in our time of need.
The photos were taken by a volunteer photographer Fiona Lumsdaine for the amazing organisation called Heartfelt.
Please check them out and the special work they do for families.

Here was the case file



























And here is my take on the case

For my evidence i used:
Wet medium
Birds
ribbon


For my testimony i used:
Journal the 5 W's

My journalling is on a hidden tag behind the photo.



















































































Products used:
Basic grey patterned  paper
Dusty attic chipboard
Melissa francés resin bird
Prima resin bird
Manor house creations flower
Typo crocheted frame and ribbon
Making memories phrase stickers
Kaisercraft stamp
Acrylic paints
D-lish scraps flower, washi tape and lace
Greatest view calico yo yo, twine and tag
machine stitching
3d foam tape
Helmers scrap dots




TFL
Sarah x


6 comments:

  1. Just beautiful, Sarah, it takes my breath away
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simply beautiful Sarah {hugs}

    ReplyDelete
  3. So so beautiful Sarah! You're such a brave girl. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful and heartfelt layout! A layout to be cherished for sure. Hugs honey!

    ReplyDelete