Saturday 22 September 2012

Always stop to smell the roses

Hello everyone, I hope you are having a great weekend.

I have been a pretty slack blogger of late. So I have a few posts I will be sharing with you.

Below I have 2 layouts that I made as a Designer for the Scrapbooking Top 50 Amazing Race and there are layouts I made for my GDT position at Ah Scrap.

Now you need to make sure you get on over to the SBT50 Amazing race. We are scrapping/card making our way around the world. There are amazing prizes up for grabs and you can join in at any time. The competition is great as the major prize winner will be drawn not based on skill but based on the lucky winner pulled from the tickets entered. So no matter your skill level you can win!

The awesome major prizes you must check out here.
And each individual country/continent , detour/roadblock challenge has prizes to be won too.

Now if you haven't heard of Ah Scrap you must check out the gorgeous goodies on the blog here and facebook page here. Ah Scrap is a sponsor on The SBT50 amazing race too.

Here are my pages
TFL XO



"Always stop to smell the roses".
Made for the SBT50 amazing race, detour 1 challenge.
Criteria: Scrap a layout or 3 card set with either a postage stamp, envelope or some hidden journalling

Ah Scrap goodies used:
reindeer button. cherry button, santa bottlecap and a green and white hatpin.

















"Lil Aussie big hat"
Made for the SBT50 amazing race, australia challenge
Criteria: Use Aussie slang ,use an aussie icon eg. flag, map, etc or an Aussie Animal, Use a border punch or scallops
Ah Scrap goodies used:
 
denim pinwheel, bottlecap and 2 hatpins



No comments:

Post a Comment