Sunday 10 June 2012

E is for...

Easter 2012!!

Which is the theme of my DT layout for Case file number 23 at CSI.

This is the awesome case file:











And here is a little sneak peak of the case file that will be released this friday, you don't want to miss it, it is gorgeous!

Case file 24 coming out this friday:


Please make sure to pop on over to CSI and check it out if you haven't already and once you sign up you can take part in the awesome challenges.

Now back to the case. For this case I really didn't have lots in the way of the colour palette in my stash. So the free printable  co-ordinates design by Michele were perfect. I printed them of, on my computer at home and mounted them on card stock. I then layered them to create visual interest and used them to write my journalling on. Michele is an amazing digital designer and we are lucky that she creates free printable files for all members to use for each case.

So don't let the fact that you don't have the correct colours in your stash turn you off from completing the case. As the co-ordinates Michele designs are amazing and can keep you meet the colour criteria, evidence and testimony.

For my evidence I used:
Flowers
a monogram
stripes
rub-ons

For my testimony I :
used a letter of the alphabet to write an alliterative caption.
Wrote my journalling in the form of a letter to my daughter.

Here is my layout:




























































Products used:
Rub rock it patterned paper
Co-ordinations cardstock
American crafts alphas
Pink paislee alphas and twine
Prima flowers
Manor house creations flower
kaisercraft rub-ons and acrylic paint
Rainbow splendour pinwheel
CSI co-ordinates by Michele Singh
3D foam tape
Helmer's scrap dots

TFL xo




2 comments:

  1. Beautiful page Sarah! I love the way you've done your journalling. xx

    ReplyDelete