Friday 21 February 2014

Colour crazy Chinese checkers!!

Have you seen the current Cyber crop we have happening at Scrapbooking Top 50 Australia.
We have a childhood games cyber crop happening.
And you still have time to join in the fun here

Chloe's challenge is the Chinese Checkers challenge. I have never played chinese checkers : (
But loved the challenge criteria so knew I had to play along.

Chloe's criteria are to include
- STARS
- A SYMBOL (like $ @ & etc) in the title


And here is my page, with a crazy photo of my and my bestie at a colour run.












Products used:

American crafts card stock and alpha
Jillibean soup alphas
Motex tape writer
Freckled fawn wood chips
Studio calico wood veneers
Urban artist stencil
Tattered Angels glimmer mist
My minds eye enamel dots
Shimmerz shimmeringz
Scrapbooking from scratch washi tape and chipboard
A piece of cake designs mask
D-lish scraps chevron bags and resin flowers
Kmart washi tape
Watercolour paints
Nail polish
Sequins
Thread
Stayz on ink
Texture paste
Sharpie
ScrAp this fuzzy felt heart

TFL
Sarah x


No comments:

Post a Comment