Monday 25 November 2013

D-lish Scraps November inspiration board challenge

Have you seen the November inspiration board over at D-lish Scraps? I really enjoyed the board.
I started with the sketch in mind, but in the end my layout only used a couple of elements of the sketch. I was inspired by the colours, the colour scheme leans edged me towards a male layout. The nautical theme inspired me to create a wave type effect on my background. The twine inspired me to use fibres- vintage doily and tape measure ribbon and the metal inspired me to use metal wire.
Background inspiration taken from a workshop by the talented Shirel 












Products used:

American craft cradtsock
2 crafty chipboard
Dusty attic chipboard
Monte Marte water soluble oil pastels
Shimmerz mist
Prima template
Typo ribbon
Kaiser stamp
Versamark ink
Jillibean soup alphas
Bo bunny chipboard alphas (background)
D-lish scraps washi tapes
Craft wire
staples
Gesso
texture paste
Denim
Corrugated card
Acrylic paint

TFL
Sarah xo


9 comments:

  1. This is just amazing, Sarah!!! Loving that background!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you were inspired by many different elements from the inspiration board, and it has come together brilliantly! Thanks for joining us at D'lish.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gee whizz...your MM work in the middle is AMAZING & I love the direction that inspiration board took you on - looks like a wave sort of...GREAT:):)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, this is cool, what an amazing background you've created!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing stuff Sarah! Love the wire wrapped around the page edge and the background work is simply divine! Thanks for playing along :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful take on the challenge, love the background you have created. YUMMO

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous Sarah. I love your background and everything that inspired your page. It's perfect. Thanks for joining in D-Lish Scraps inspiration board.

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW Sarah, this layout is stunning. What a great take on this months inspiration board. Thanks for playing along with us at D-Lish :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, totally amazing layout! I so love your background!!! :)

    ReplyDelete