Friday 6 September 2013

A sweet treat

 I can't believe it has been so long since I have been on here. The weeks are flying by!

I have lots of layout I haven't shared. Here is my most recent one. For our current sketch challenge over at Scrapbooking Top 50 Australia.

We have a great prize up for grabs. Join in the challenge here.

This is the sketch (from Scrap friends)





And here is my take on the sketch.






































Products used:

American crafts cardstock
Tim Holtz patterned paper
Basic grey patterned paper
2 crafty chipboard
Greatest view kraft bags
Crate paper peg
WOW chipboard
Rainbow splendour felt butterfly
Multiple washi tapes from D-lish scraps, typo and scrapbooking from scratch
Heidi swapp sticker
Jillibean soup alphas
Cre8tive alphas and polaroid frame
Sequins
3d foam tape

TFL
Sarah
 xo



1 comment:

  1. Oh I LOVE what you've done with this sketch! Your colour combo on the white is fabulous & I love the layering!

    ReplyDelete