Friday 14 June 2013

Week 3 of ScrAPlift maddness at Scrapbooking Top 50 Australia!!!

Come and join in the fun, awesome challenges and fabulous prizes up for grabs.



This week the lovely and talented scrappers we get to lift are.....



and


Here is Eb's awesome layout that she has shared with us for lifting.
To join in Eb's lift challenge go here








And here is Lizzy's striking layout she had shared with us for lifting.
To join in Lizzy's lift challenge go here







And here is my DT example lift of Lizzy's layout.












Products used:

My minds eye patterned paper and "decorative brads"
American crafts patterned paper and card stock
Basic grey patterned paper and alphas
Cre8tiv alphas
Scenic route rub ons
Crate paper rub ons
Crafters work shop template
D-lish Scraps washi tape
Greatest view badge
Muslin
Sharpie
Acrylic paints

TFL Sarah x



3 comments:

  1. That is soooo cool! It's such FUN being lifted...I'll pop the info up on my blog tomorrow:):) Thanks for lifting me...makes me feel V good....& those shoes!!! THOSE SHOES!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic work! Love what you have done here! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is what i have been looking for and you have done a great job. Beautiful layout. I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff you post. Keep sharing more.
    Scrapbook

    ReplyDelete