Wednesday 2 January 2013

Summer lovin' 2012

Well 2013 is here! And I'm welcoming it with open arms. I have lost 20 kilos since May 2012 so I'm really loving this summer as I feel so much better in my skin, I feel healthier and more confident and am enjoying clothes shopping again!

Here is my first challenge I have set for 2013 at Scrapbooking Top 50 Australia. It's called "Sarah's colours of summer challenge.

Neons and brights still seem to be all the rage.

So my challenge is to use the colours black, white and at least 1 bright/neon colour.

I was inspired by this image. You can chose to take inspiration from it too for the challenge. 



You have until the end of january to give the challlenge a go. The winner of the challenge will get a a $10 voucher to spend at Polly! Scrap Kits!!!

So i hope you will pop on over here and give my challenge a go. Don't forget to check out the other challenges there. They were December challenges but due to the nature of the silly season you have an extension until the end of January to complete them all. One of them is a sketch challenge which I drew the sketch for, check it out here.

Here is my example layout. The wire and thread attached with staples was inspired by the fabulous Lou Nelson and the class of her's I took.












































Products used:

American crafts cardstock
Prima alphas
Manor house creations flowers
Tattered angels glimmer mists
D-lish scraps resin flowers and washi tape
The chip chop shop doilies
Rainbow splendour washi flag
Carmello's acrylic flower
Craft wire
Thread
Staples
Machine stitching
Craft feathers
Cocktail umbrellas

TFL x

4 comments:

  1. Hi Sarah! LOVE this bright fun page and the colours just scream SUMMER!! Oh, and I spied RBS too :D :D
    Will put this challenge on my to do list ... hope some mojo catches up with me ;-)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Chloe! I love using RBS on my layouts. Hope you get time to give the challenge a go x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this page Sarah!!!

    ReplyDelete