Sunday 2 December 2012

My December Sketch challenge

Hello and Happy monday to you all.
Can you believe it's December already!!?!

The year has gone so fast for me.
For my monthly Challenge over at Scrapbooking Top 50 Australia I decided to set a sketch challenge. 
I took a layout design that I have used a few times and turned it into a sketch.

I would love for you to pop on over here and give the challenge a go. For the challenge you can Feel free to add, subtract embellishments, rotate or flip sketch etc. However i'd like to be able to see how you have actually used the sketchVery Happy 

The sponsor for the prize for the challenge is Scrapbooking from scratch. Check them out here.


Here is the sketch I made:








And this is one of my old layouts that inspired the sketch. For full details on this layout see here.


TFL 
Sarah x









No comments:

Post a Comment