It's a gorgeous super bright inspiration image.
I didn't know at first if I could pull of this colour palette.
But I did it and love the results.
You should definitely give it a go.
Here is the case file:
Here is my DT example for the case:
For my evidence I used:
- Wood: I have toothpicks on my page- one has a washi flag on it, then another has a cocktail umbrella on it.
- Liquid medium: pink paint around edge of page. Then watered it down to mist it onto page.
- Distressing: Around the edge of page.
- Use repetition of an element: repetition of the majority of my embellishments- multiple felt chevron strips, 3 of the same prima flowers in different colours, repeated two types of washi in multiple places on the page, 3 cocktail parasols used o the page and 2 felt pinwheels.
- Umbrella accents: When I saw the case file I imagined myself sitting there sipping a cocktail! Then I saw the umbrella criteria and put two and two together. Hence the cocktail umbrellas on my page!
For my testimony I used:
- Begin your journalling with, "the key to ____ is"... :My journalling starts with "the key to happiness is"
- Use repetition in your journalling: I repeated the word the word "life" 3 times in my journalling.
- Inspiration words: colour, bright, vacation : I used the inspiration words colour and bright to inspire my journalling.
- My journalling reads: "The key to happiness is to always look on the bright side of life. Madeline, life may get tough but never forgot the amazing aspects. Madeline, circumstances and situations do colour life but you have been given the mind to choose what the colour shall be xo"
American crafts patterned paper and alphas
Kaisercraft mini alphas
Sam and lucy phrase sticker
Manor house creations flower
Rainbow splendour; blue with lace pinwheel, spotted blue windmill, Felt Teal Chevron, Felt light blue Chevron, Felt yellow Chevron, Felt lime green butterfly, Felt yellow bird and a teal washi flag ( a freebie from RBS when I placed an order. Thanks Chloe!)
D-lish scraps washi tapes
Artiste acrylic paint
Helmer's scrap dots
3d foam tape